By Thomas Hardy
* short yet informative introductions to the novels and different texts
* each one novel has its personal contents desk - simply navigate among chapters!
* the various novels are totally illustrated with unique paintings – benefit from the actual flavour of the Victorian textual content in your eReader!
* info at the misplaced first novel ‘THE terrible guy AND THE LADY', with a unprecedented novella and poem tracing its content
* numerous photographs concerning Hardy and his works
* all the brief tales with either chronological and alphabetical contents tables
* the compete performs – even together with the infrequent “Tragedy of the Queen of Cornwall” on hand nowhere else as a electronic book
* all the poems with their very own separate chronological and alphabetical contents tables – locate that precise poem simply and quickly!
* the poems also are awarded of their unique collections, each one with its personal table
* scholarly ordering of texts into chronological order and literary genres
* distinct Hardy’s Wessex Map to accompany your interpreting of the novels
* boasts a different feedback part, with 6 various texts from different authors and critics, reading Hardy's literary paintings in detail
* contains D.H Lawrence's long severe publication A research OF THOMAS HARDY - first time in electronic print
* positive factors Hardy's wife's biographies - discover the good writer's remarkable existence intimately - to be had nowhere else
Read or Download Complete Works of Thomas Hardy PDF
Similar British Literature books
Fresh, tight publication. those sleek Platonic dialogues painting a fanatical younger Plato and a sensible previous Socrates discussing the issues of the 20 th century. 131pp.
In a mental drama, a mysterious and charismatic English butler derails the wedding of his grasp, a tender aristocrat, and his fiance+a7e, sending them either off on unusual and darkish paths. Reprint. NYT.
"When you appeared down into the stone, you appeared right into a yellow deep that drew your eyes into it so they observed not anything else. "The Moonstone, a yellow diamond looted from an Indian temple and believed to carry undesirable success to its proprietor, is bequeathed to Rachel Verinder on her eighteenth birthday. That very evening the valuable stone is stolen back and whilst Sergeant Cuff is introduced in to enquire the crime, he quickly realizes that nobody in Rachel’s family is above suspicion.
Emily Brontë's in simple terms novel, a piece of super and far-reaching impact, the Penguin Classics version of Wuthering Heights is the definitive version of the textual content, edited with an advent through Pauline Nestor. Lockwood, the hot tenant of Thrushcross Grange, positioned at the bleak Yorkshire moors, is pressured to hunt take care of one evening at Wuthering Heights, the house of his landlord.
Additional resources for Complete Works of Thomas Hardy